Cloud Hosted VoIP Products
VoIP “over-the-internet” phone systems are a favored solution, and the cloud-hosted variety has become much more popular.
Especially for small- and medium-sized businesses that may not have the floor space, resources, or expertise required to manage this sort of telephony solution. And what a solution it is.
VoIP systems that are hosted offsite deliver a wide array of cost-saving and productivity-enhancing features to companies of all sizes. And Computers & Networks can set you up on a state-of-the-art hosted VoIP system with the following benefits:
- Convenience - Leave the implementation and management to us
- Flexibility - Log in and add users with a few clicks of the mouse
- Savings - Making phone calls over the internet is extremely cost effective
- Mobility - Simple high-speed internet ensures user access to your VoIP
- Productivity - Video conferencing, emailing, faxing, and more are all standard
Save money, lose the maintenance and management burdens, and solve your Unified Communications issues with hosted VoIP.
What about the features that enhance your employees’ phone system experience? Here’s what Computers & Networks can deliver:
- Digital receptionist to answer calls
- Easy browser-based management
- Simple integration with CRM systems and email
- Push voicemails and faxes to email automatically
- Dependable video calls and conferencing from any device
- Forward calls programmatically by caller ID, date, or time of day
If no-hassle management, scalability, decreased telephony expenses, easy mobility, and increased productivity would benefit your business, then a Computers & Networks hosted VoIP solution is the way to go.